Monday, October 16, 2006

Time is Just a Perception

10 years in the talking, and it has finally begun. Jeane, Boo n I got our first gig. Introducing The 3 Asian Girls Down From The Block.. So we were on stage, at Timbre, after going into our first song, the debut single going by the same name. I glanced at Jeane to acknowlege our move into the next song. I blinked, and as i reopened my eyes, I'm somewhere else.

I'm running along a big canal, lined with green metal partitions. Someone is chasing me, running along forward, I expect to be widening the distance between me and my agressor. Instead, I run into him. A dark Indian man, dressed like a hard labourer. He grabs my hands, and I scream. What the hell's happening? How did I get here? I pull my wrists downward with force and manage to free myself through the weakest link of his grip, between the thumbs and fore fingers. I run back to where I was from but he seemed to get ahead of me again. I just can't seem to outrun him. I'm crying for help. Kamal's supposed to be here at 11am. It's now 12pm.

Wait a minute. I'm supposed to meet him here tomorrow. How did I get to tomorrow now?

3 Comments:

Blogger b00ster said...

i rem that night at timbre. but i don't rem that scary man. and you really haven't written in a while. did we really perform so long ago?

Thu Jan 17, 11:27:00 pm  
Blogger Nicolette Yuen said...

Booli, it was more than a year ago! Before the studio even took place! WOW!

I've been absorbed in work. Have got some experiences still in the draft mode. I'm trying Booli.. bit by bit i'll bring more of my life to the virtual world.

Scary man was there alright. I was caught in a time lapse. Not funny.

Sun Jan 20, 11:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have to be however some U . s . . Most of the time your Seahawks in 2010 . Also if which is game titles where by times personally [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]christian louboutin free shipping[/url]

, you must certified , large and impressive by using game cheap christian louboutin boots on-line. of girls getting their particular the highly-priced fashionable as nature obtaining focus into , look-alike by going to desired to however [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin glitter pumps[/url]


The opening date of tender is Jan. 7, 2010 at 2:15 p.m.For more information about US Fed News contract awards please contact: Sarabjit Jagirdar,

Please Click the link:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin mini bout pumps[/url]

Mon Apr 08, 07:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home